Paris November 2000

November 22, 2000 – November 26, 2000

SURPIRSE!!!!!!!!! SURPIRSE!!!!!!!!! SURPIRSE!!!!!!!!! SURPIRSE!!!!!!!!!

Satcha told me that I’d have to skip my Wednesday classes, pack a bag with warm clothes and bring my passport. We were going on a trip for Thanksgiving weekend. I had no idea where we were going. I figured it was somewhere outside of the US since I needed my passport, but nothing else. We got to the airport and Satcha checked-in for me. He had me come up to the counter to show my passport, but asked the lady at the check-in counter not to tell me where we were going. After checking-in and going through security we got to the boarding area for Toronto, so I thought that that’s where we were going...but nope!!!!! We just had a layover in Toronto. I found out in Toronto that we were on our way to PARIS!!!!!

We spent Thanksgiving weekend in Paris...we spent a wonderful 4 days in Paris!!!!!

Tirma and Raul lived there, so we stayed with them. They took us around and showed us everything!!!

We went to the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Tripumph, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Basilica of the Sacré Coeur, Louvre Musuem, parks and walked around the city. We ate the most delicious fondue and mussels, too!!!!!

It was the best surprise I’d ever received!!!!! How romantic!!!!!

0 comments: